Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Buffalo Wild Wings

Buffalo Wild Wings is a restaurant specializing in chicken wings.  I've tried most items on the menu, and have never been disappointed.  They offer a plethora of different sauces for your wings.  Some of the notable ones are Spicy Garlic, Asian Zing, Hot BBQ, Caribbean Jerk, and a number of other traditional and non-traditional wing sauces.  Also quite good are their burgers.  I highly recommend the Big Jack Daddy Burger.  It is a burger topped with pulled pork BBQ and Honey BBQ sauce.  It makes me hungry just thinking about it.  As far as wings are concerned, you can get traditional wings or boneless wings (which are basically large chicken nuggets).  All are delicious.  The best days to go are Tuesdays and Thursdays because there are deals on traditional and boneless wings respectively.  This is definitely recommended for musicians, fans of spicy or sweet chicken, and any food lover in general.

2 comments:

  1. Mom and I finally tried this place. My hamburger was delicious - I got the Big Jack Daddy Burger, as suggested, but substituted the Asian Zing sauce on it. Yum! She got the chicken sandwich, which we don't really recommend. At least one of us chose . . . wisely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried the Big Jack Daddy with Asian Zing. I'll be sure to try it next time I am there.

    ReplyDelete